SQData’s educational courses, available for beginner, intermediate and advanced users, include but are not limited to the following.
- Changed data capture strategy, design and deployment
- Heterogeneous database implementations (i.e. IMS to Oracle)
- Normalization of repeating groups
- Data cleansing, filtering and transformation
- Best practices for dealing with older legacy data
- Monitoring and alert notification
- Bulk data movement (ETL)
- Integration with 3rd party products
- Advanced transformation and integration methods
- Data recovery / re-materialization
- Troubleshooting and problem determination
If you are interested in booking a training session, please contact us.