A high-performance bulk data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) component is included with the SQData product, eliminating the need for a 3rd party ETL tool.
- High-performance bulk data extracts and loads
- Heterogeneous database support
- Transformation rules can be utilized for changed data capture (CDC)
- Scalable for high-volume transaction workloads and/or data isolation
- Facilitates bi-directional/multi-directional replication
- Multiple data formats, including XML, delimited, binary, etc.
- Interfaces with 3rd party ETL products from leading software vendors
- Support for CDC Enhanced ETL
- Data delivery via queues, TCP/IP ports, sequential files, staging tables, etc.
- Rapid deployment
- IMS – Fastpath, full function, IMS/DC, DBCTL, CICS/DLI
- DB2 z/OS
- VSAM z/OS
- DB2 LUW
- Sequential files
- SQL Server, MySQL and other major RDBMS